Low Voltage Outdoor Lighting
Since outdoor lighting is a vital aspect of landscape design and planning, it’s important to hire experts for the job. We at Jersey Premier Landscape Management are one of the leading companies in the landscaping field and provide exterior lighting design and installation services to clients in and around Hammonton.
We have built a very strong customer base here and in the surrounding areas of Williamstown, Pine Hill, and Vineland and have helped illuminate residential and commercial landscapes here. Clients in Lindenwold, Glassboro, as well as Marlton, hire us for all their residential and commercial landscape lighting requirements.
Our expert team has successfully completed a number of small and large-scale garden lighting projects in Pitman, Millville, and Haddonfield. We also have many new and returning customers coming in from Bellmawr and the surrounding areas.
Types of Low Voltage Outdoor Lighting FixturesWhen our skilled landscape designers create outdoor lighting plans for clients, they use a combination of lighting features to achieve a stunning effect in the outdoor spaces of the property. The range of outdoor lighting fixtures that may be used includes:
- Boundary lights
- Paver lights
- Retaining wall lights
- Lamp posts
- Recessed lights
- Accent lighting
- Garden step lights
- Security lighting
- Underwater lights for water features
- Patio and deck lighting
- Poolscape lighting
All these outdoor lighting installations provide sufficient illumination while creating a beautiful ambience in the outdoor spaces your property.
Energy-Efficient Outdoor LightingWhen we are designing landscapes for our clients, we always focus on creating plans and features that will be energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable. This is something we prioritize, even when we are creating outdoor lighting plans during our landscaping projects.
It’s why we always recommend the use of LED outdoor lighting fixtures and fittings. As part of these plans, we use low wattage lights as well as motion sensor lighting. These also act as security lighting and are especially useful in the more remote areas of a yard or landscape.
Low Voltage Landscape Lights - The BenefitsThere are a numerous benefits to opting for low voltage landscape lighting such as:
- Low wattage LED fixtures are highly energy-efficient, without any compromise on the brightness factor.
- They’re 80% more energy-efficient than a standard light bulb which helps you save on your energy bills.
- Low voltage landscape bulbs emit cool light. The low heat distribution helps maintain comfortable temperatures in the outdoor spaces of your property.
- Since they emit minimal heat, they don’t affect the plantings either.
- LED bulbs can provide 30,000-40,000 hours of illumination, which makes them very low-maintenance features as well.
- The light fittings are fitted with a transformer, which means there is no risk of electrocution.
As you can see, there are a number of benefits to getting low voltage lighting for landscapes. We are focused on providing our clients the highest quality services but always maintain very reasonable landscape lighting cost.
For any more information about our services, feel free to Contact Us via this form or simply call Jersey Premier Landscape Management at this number - 609-878-3315 to discuss your project details.